Cultures like the Mediterranean and Oriental have been serving fruit and vegetable juices for hundreds of years. Despite this, the modern machine to create those types of drinks didn’t arrive until the 20th century. Although the first blender was created in 1910, it was not until 1930 until the commercially available juicer was invented. W. Walker designed Norwalk with a hydraulic press system.
Over the years, thanks to evolutions in technology, companies have developed more advanced models. Today, the machine’s size has been reduced so it is an essential part of the kitchen. The designs are chic, innovative and made of very resistant materials. The selection of products that we show below is part of a list of juicers with multiple and different features.
Routine Use Promotes Top Results
Do you feel like you cannot live without your tasty morning juice? We completely understand you. It is a very healthy habit that has become the way to go for many in recent years. These machines help produce very positive effects on our daily routine.
There is a wide variety of juicers with different features. Depending on whether the extractor is horizontal or vertical, it will have different benefits. Thus, we can find extractors by centrifugation, in which a knife liquefies the ingredients at high revolutions. Another option is the Cold Press Juicer, which squeezes the most fruit and ingredients and expels the juice and pulp it in different containers.
In this list you can check many types of machines to make juices. Depending on your taste and habits, there will be an appliance that will go ideally with your lifestyle. It is an essential for those looking to boost their health, as it contains very high nutritional values that will give you strength and energy.
What to look for in Juicers
We know that the budget is important when purchasing new appliances. This is always an important factor in the choice since it can tip the balance towards one product or another. That is why we have assembled a variety of products of all types with a great quality-price in the following list.
The juice texture becomes a key factor when choosing your juicer. Whether you’re an everyday fan or you take it occasionally, you’re always looking for superior efficiency in the extraction of ingredients. While some machines will separate the pulp from the juice, others will only do the basics. Choosing the cold juice extractor or blender that best fits with your lifestyle is a personal decision. If you want to cook or apply heat to the juice, the centrifugal blender will work great. If you drink juices to obtain maximum nutrients, the ideal option is the cold juice extractor.
Frequency of Use
This aspect can greatly influence your choice. If you intend to use your machine occasionally, you should opt for simpler models. If instead, you are a juice lover, you should make sure you get a machine that is easy to clean, assemble, and has a longer warranty.
All the products chosen in the list are very resistant juicers. We have selected machines that will stay with you as long as possible. Made of strong and quality materials, the chosen juicers companies are experts for their experience in durability in kitchen appliances.
One of the most determining factors when choosing an appliance is its guarantee. The products listed have at least one year of standard protection, although we also find others with wider ranges.
How We Chose Our List
We are aware of the importance of choosing the perfect juicer. Because of its high demand, today we have decided to go through an investigation. We have had several factors when choosing the selected list. We have listed six products after checking different reviews and comments on social networks, posts, reviews or professional elections. The technology used to obtain a quality juice is an attribute that has influenced the list. This collection is based on the experience of the search for reality derived from analysis and studies. Producing juices with optimum efficiency is a common feature of the list and the main objective of all consumers. Check the result of the selected juicers bellow.
TOP 6 JUICERS:
Omega MMV702 Mega Mouth Juicer
If you want your juice not to have a single pulp and would like to get every drop squeezed, this Omega product is your best option. It is a slow juicer that will chew and squeeze the fruit and vegetables to satisfy your need to drink the perfect juice.
- Efficient. It chews the ingredients until you get the perfect texture.
- Rotate at 60 rpm to squeeze perfectly.
- You can insert large pieces of fruit or veggies.
- You can enjoy sorbets if you introduce frozen pieces.
- A little bit expensive.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
- It is heavy, its weight is 6.85 kg.
Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900
If you are looking for a quality and a resistant juicer to get that special touch to your juice, this Breville is the way to go. You can try many ingredients until you find the perfect touch or taste. Its features make it one of the most complete juicers in the market.
- It has different speeds, so you can control your ingredients to get the perfect texture.
- Does not waste juice and squeeze to the maximum.
- It is a versatile product that will last you many years.
- It can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Since it is a powerful extraction juicer, the juice is more frothy than normal. It does not keep it well days after squeezing it.
- You can not enter vegetables like wheat-grass and other leafy greens.
- Only one-year warranty.
Braun J500 Spin Juice
This Braun juicer is an immediate performance product. It is one of the most requested models in the market due to its price-quality ratio. Nowadays it is difficult to find models that give you more than what you pay like this J500. You’ll have your juice ready in less than half a minute!
- Some parts are dishwasher safe.
- Good value for money.
- Great power to squeeze the ingredients to the fullest.
- You can introduce large fruit or vegetables due to its large mouth.
- It is a quiet product despite its speeds.
- It is hard to clean.
- The latches break easily.
- Very short warranty.
- It generates a little bit of foam, which does not allow the juice to last long.
In this case, we wanted to propose a more basic but effective juicer. It is the ideal product for those who do not want to invest a lot of money in a juicer but still wanted a quick, easy to use option. This juicer can only be used for citruses, such as grapefruit, oranges, lemons, limes, and others.
- Three years warranty.
- Easy cleaning: made of stainless steel.
- The Final-Spin system will get you that extra juice.
- Efficient and at a very cheap price
- Can only be used for citrus
- It’s a bit noisy.
If what you are looking for is a machine that knows how to do everything, then this Hurom must be yours. It is a product with an attractive design, and it has also won many awards for its functionality. It has a system based on the slow extraction to obtain better juices.
- Two-year warranty.
- Its slow-running process conserves nutrients naturally.
- It is versatile, it has two formats: For traditional juices or smoothies.
- The blender includes a lever to regulate the amount of pulp you want in your juice.
- Easy to clean.
- The machine only has half a liter capacity.
- It’s a bit expensive.
BioChef Whole Slow Juicer
At a more affordable price than other more expensive models, this BioChef product is one of the most complete on this list. This slow juice extractor and cold press works with EPT technology.
- Lifetime warranty on the engine and five years on the parts.
- Presses food cold to keep nutrients intact.
- You can choose the design in four colors: white, black, silver or red.
- Very good price-quality ratio.
- Its power of 250W will allow you to combine fruits and vegetables.
- Products like beets or celery are difficult to produce if you do not cut them into small pieces.
- Sometimes it squeezes some pulp into the juice.
- It is not suitable for the dishwasher.
- It is difficult to clean the pulp.
Kickstart Your Health Today
In recent years the popularity of juice machines has increased considerably. Getting a machine like those up the list is a must today. The nutrients and vitamins they provide make them an indispensable device for your life. We can not tell you what the perfect appliance for you is, but we can give you answers to your questions. Depending on your economic situation or how much you use it, you can choose one or the other. If you have not yet decided to be part of the family of juicers, today you can find out which is the best product for you. If you are already part of the crew, then here are some tips on the latest and best models of the moment.